Google prepares a list the year's most popular searches including diets. I thought it was an interesting look at what fads and healthy eating ideas peeked people's interest--supermodels and fad diets galore! 10. Marissa Miller Diet: The Victoria Secret model said one of her go to healthy foods is quinoa or brown rice, which she keeps in her fridge so that when she is hungry she can quickly whip something up. Of course she also said she ate in the buff...so maybe that's what people were looking for.
9. Juicing Diet: I've always been intrigued by the likes of the Blueprint Cleanse or following my own. But I have an immediate fear that I will become an angry person because of lack of protein and headaches.
8. Feeding Tube Diet: Also known as the K-E Diet is only available in my home-state of Florida and works by slowly feeding the dieter with a fat and protein-based solution. I think it is just a bad idea.
7. NV Diet Pill: Not only can you burn fat, but you can tone your body and improve the appearance of skin, nails, and hair. MIRACLE PILL (sarcasm)
6. Miranda Kerr Diet: She adopted the 80/20 rule. She also said she follows the Blood Type Diet.
5. Adriana Lima Diet: She went all liquid the entire nine days before the Victoria Secret fashion show.
4. P.I.N.K. Method Diet: Designed specifically for women, it encourages physical activity and nutrient-rich foods. However, some of the claims might not hold up.
3. Raspberry Ketone Diet: A Dr. Oz approved diet that hasn't been proven in research on mice.
2. Beyonce Diet: She works hard for her body.
1. Michael Phelps Diet: Dude takes in a TON of calories. So this probably was less about "what does he eat to stay fit" and more "he eats how much and stays fit?"