Last Wednesday marked the first day of Summer, and if I wasn't sure the high temps are sure sign that it is time to start thinking about summer activities. Last Summer was a little hectic with first moving here and then the wedding so we didn't get to do a lot of the fun things I wanted. To keep us from being sucked into our well air conditioned apartment, here's a list of things I want to do.
- Stand Up Paddling: Not a day goes by that I yearn to try this. On my runs over Key Bridge I see a ton of people kayaking, paddle boating and SUPing (?). I have been DYING to SUP. I will do this before the weather turns chilly.
- Jazz in the Garden: Jazz is one of the music genres the hubby and I agree on. Not to mention that the Sculpture Garden is one of my favorite places. If it isn't too excruciatingly hot you will find us here on a Friday night.
- Summer's Favorite Pastime: I've been and so has Josh, but we've never actually caught a game together. We live separate lives (just kidding).
- Waterpark: Nothing makes me happier than channeling summer camp field trips to the waterpark. I just love a good water slide.
- Nantucket: Josh's Aunt has a house, we just have to get there for a weekend filled with fun in sun.